United Nations Organization adopted a Declaration on the Rights of Persons Belonging to National or Ethnic, Religious and Linguistic Minorities on 18th December 1992. Hence 18th December is celebrated as Minority Rights Day. As a part of the celebration, ILS Law College is declaring a Poster Making Competition. Students can send a Poster on any one of the following themes in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Diversity, Inclusion and Equality
- Minority Rights and the Indian Constitution
Rules of the competition-
- Students are expected to prepare a poster on any one of the above-mentioned themes. You may choose a subject associated with the theme.
- Poster should be of A4 size.
- Poster to be submitted in PDF format only to email@example.com on or before the deadline.
- Refrain from making any indecent/objectionable comments/remarks regarding any individual or group or class of persons, gender, sexual orientation, caste, religion, race, etc.
- Deadline for the submission of the poster is 27th December 2022.