ILS LAW COLLEGE, PUNE 411 004.
LAW EXAMINATION : APRIL 2020
- University of Pune examinations – April 2020
- The students concerned should fill online form from Savitribai Phule Pune University website: www.exam.unipune.ac.in
- Submit printout of online exam form to college counter No. 1 between (09.00 am to 1.00 p.m.) along with Online Payment Receipt (In duplicate) & Previous Marksheet (Xerox Copy-1)
- Payment of examination fees is online. Please visit- https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
|LL.B. &||Rs. 680/- plus Rs. 30/- cost of form|
|B.S.L.,LL.B.||Rs. 145/- Statement of Marks and|
|BA LL.B.||Rs. 145/- For Central Assessment Programme|
|Rs. 145/- For Passing Certificate (For IIIrd LL.B., IIIrd B.S.L.,LL.B. & Vth B.S.L.,LL.B)|
DATE TO APPLY ONLINE EXAMINATION FORM = FROM : 17.02.2020 TO : 09.03.2020
LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF EXAM FEE = 09.03.2020
DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXAMINATION FORM IN COLLEGE OFFICE AS PER FOLLOWING SCHEDULED
|Class||Date of Submission||Time|
|2nd LL.B.||24.02.2020||25.02.2020||9.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.|
|3rd LL.B.||26.02.2020||27.02.2020||9.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.|
|2nd BA LL.B.||28.02.2020||29.02.2020||9.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.|
|3rd BA LL.B.||02.03.2020||03.03.2020||9.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.|
|4th BA LL.B.||04.03.2020||05.03.2020||9.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.|
|5th BA LL.B.||06.03.2020||07.03.2020||9.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.|
|DATE TO APPLY ONLINE EXAMINATION FORM WITH LATE FEE
FROM : 10.03.2020 TO : 20.03.2020
LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF EXAM FEE WITH LATE FEE = 20.03.2020
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXAMINATION FORM IN COLLEGE OFFICE = 20.03.2020
In addition to the above fees, ex-students (repeaters) have to pay Rs. 100/- as Administrative Charges to the College.
Class improvement from should be filled manually & submit at Counter No. 1
Procedure for Submission of Forms :
- Students should bring their “I Card”.
- Students should bring the mark statement of the previous examination and Xerox copy of the same by the time of getting their examination forms endorsed.
- The students should submit Examination form on prescribed date & time at Counter No.1.
- Examination forms will not be accepted unless all the College and Hostel dues are paid.
- Examination forms of Regular Students will be accepted subject to completion of Tutorials. In case of non-submission of the tutorials, the examination forms are liable to be called back from the University.
Submission of Examination Forms :
- Application forms of students – (1) who fail to keep minimum required attendance; (2) whose Transference / Eligibility Certificates are not received WILL BE REJECTED.
- All the Govt. Concession cases (EBC, FF, PTC, STC, BC, etc.) whose applications for studentships will be rejected by the Government shall have to pay all the College fees.
- Change in Centre : CHANGE OF CENTRE IS NOT ALLOWED.
- I LL.B., II LL.B., III LL.B., I BA LL.B., II BA LL.B., III BA LL.B., IV BSL, V BSL students must write eligibility number (10 digit) on their examination form. (List of elgibility number available at Library Computer)
|No.||Class||Date of Commencement of Examination|