ILS LAW COLLEGE, PUNE 411 004.
LAW EXAMINATION : APRIL 2018
- University of Pune examinations – April 2018
- The students concerned should fill online form from Savitribai Phule Pune University website: www.exam.unipune.ac.in
- Submit printout of online exam form to college counter No. 1 between (10.00 am to 3.00 p.m.) along with Online Payment Receipt (In duplicate) & Previous Marksheet (Xerox Copy)
- Payment of examination fees is online
|(A) LL.B. &||Rs. 640/- plus Rs. 30/- cost of form|
|B.S.L.,LL.B.||Rs. 135/- Statement of Marks and|
|Rs. 135/- For Central Assessment Programme|
|Rs. 135/- For Passing Certificate (For IIIrd LL.B., IIIrd B.S.L.,LL.B. & Vth B.S.L.,LL.B)|
DATE TO APPLY ONLINE EXAMINATION FORM = FROM : 07.02.2018 TO : 16.02.2018
LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF EXAM FEE = 17.02.2018
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXAMINATION FORM IN COLLEGE OFFICE = 17.02.2018
DATE TO APPLY ONLINE EXAMINATION FORM WITH LATE FEE = FROM : 17.02.2018 TO : 22.02.2018
LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF EXAM FEE WITH LATE FEE = 23.02.2018
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXAMINATION FORM IN COLLEGE OFFICE = 23.02.2018
In addition to the above fees, ex-students (repeaters) have to pay Rs. 100/- as Administrative Charges to the College.
Examination Fee for backlog paper : A student who has a backlog, will have to pay half of the examination fee upto 50% of courses prescribed. However, a student having backlog of more than 50% courses shall have to pay full fee prescribed for that examination. (Backlog papers – P.U. Letter No. Exam/Law/1210 dated 25.06.2012)
Class improvement from should be filled manually & submit at Counter No. 1
- Procedure for Submission of Forms :
- Students should bring their “I Card”.
- Students should bring the mark statement/s of the previous examination/s and Xerox copies of the same by the time of getting their examination forms endorsed.
- The students should submit Examination form on prescribed date & time at Counter No. 1.
- Examination forms will not be accepted unless all the College and Hostel dues are paid.
- Examination forms of Regular Students will be accepted subject to completion of Tutorials. In case of non-submission of the tutorials, the examination forms are liable to be called back from the University.
Submission of Examination Forms :
- Application forms of students – (1) who fail to keep minimum required attendance; (2) whose Transference / Eligibility Certificates are not received WILL BE REJECTED.
- All the Govt. Concession cases (EBC, FF, PTC, STC, BC, etc.) whose applications for studentships will be rejected by the Government shall have to pay all the College fees.
- Change in Centre : CHANGE OF CENTRE IS NOT ALLOWED.
- II LL.B., III LL.B., II BA LL.B., III BA LL.B., IV BSL, V BSL students must write eligibility number (10 digit) on their examination form. (List of elgibility number available at Library Computer)
Submission of examination form on following scheduled dates :
|I BA LL.B./ I LL.B. (Backlog)||09.02.2018|
|II BA LL.B.||09.02.2018|
|III BA LL.B.||10.02.2018|
|IV BA LL.B.||12.02.2018|
|V BA LL.B.||14.02.2018|
|II LL.B. & III LL.B.||15.02.2018|
|No.||Class||Date of Commencement of Examination|
|1.||Three & Five Year Law Course Sem Pattern 2003||11.04.2018|
ILS Law College