The viva-voce examination for Practical Training Paper I – Professional Ethics and Contempt of Courts Act shall be conducted on 31st January 2024, from 8 am to 5 pm. Students should take note of the following –
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE STUDENTS :
- The Viva- voce examination shall be conducted in the Offline mode.
- Students should carry their college I-Card with them, and they should be dressed in formal clothes.
- Students should adhere to the schedule of the viva-voce examination and must be present on the given date and time.
- Only students who have submitted their journals are permitted to give the viva. Students are requested to submit their journals to the concerned teachers to be corrected before their viva.
- 2nd LL. B backlogs students of Practical training paper-II Alternate dispute resolution system viva-voce examination is scheduled on 25th January 2024 at 10:00 am to 11.00 am.
|Professional Ethics and Contempt of Court Law
2nd LL. B
8 am to 12 pm
1 pm to 5 pm
|A- division + C Division’s 7201-7225, 7228 and 9061
|B- Division + C- Division’s 7226-7259
This is to inform all 2nd LL.B backlogs students of Alternate Dispute Resolution System viva-voce examination is scheduled on 25th January 2024 at 10:00 am to 11:00 am.