NUKKAD NATAK – Street Play Competition:
- FREE SPEECH AND EXPRESSION
- DEMOCRACY FOR CHANGE
- MEDIA IN CHANGING TIMES
- Registration fees Rs. 200/- per team
- The team shall choose only one of the above-mentioned topics.
- Number of participants in a team should be minimum 06 and maximum 12 students.
- Maximum time for Street Play should be 12 minutes. First warning bell will be given after 10 mins and final warning bell after 12 mins. There will be negative marking if teams exceed the performance time.
- Teams using any props must bring all their requirements and must be ready well in time as per instructions of the organizer. No Props or any material will be provided by the host college. Teams should remove all the props and set items if used.
- Teams have to arrange their own travel and accommodation. No travel/accommodation allowances will be provided by the host college.
- The Competition will be conducted on a “ground” like (open place) and hence no microphones, Speakers, Music systems will be allowed or available. Teams can sing / dance by themselves to create the necessary music or sound.
- Decision of Judges will be final and binding on all teams and no objections shall be entertained.
- Every team will be allotted a code and will be called out using only the code after registration. College name shall not be disclosed at any stage. Disclosure/indication of college identity will result in direct disqualification.
- Teams should have decency and decorum in the language, behavior, attire and performance.
- In case of abusive language and indecent behavior, the team shall be disqualified.
- Teams may use either Hindi/ Marathi/ English language. Combination of these three languages is acceptable.
- Eligibility of participants: Any College/ Institute offering UG and PG programs may send a maximum of two teams. Cross teams are not allowed.
- Any kind of fluids, live animals, flames, heavy objects, colors or any other material which has a possibility of damaging the venue is STRICTLY prohibited. If any such practice is conducted by the participants, the team shall be disqualified.
- Obscenity (at the discretion of judges and host College) of any kind is not allowed and shall lead to disqualification.
- Teams must rehearse / practice the play well in advance. No Time for rehearsal / Stage practice / final rehearsal will be given during the Competition.
- All participants are required to carry their Institute’s valid ID Cards which they will be required to present at the time of registration. Only registered teams are allowed to participate in the Competition.
- All participants must report at the venue at least one hour prior to the commencement of the event.
- Script of the Street play should be submitted till 12th March 2023 on or before 11:59 PM.
- Please note: The host College will allow a maximum of 30 teams only on a first come first serve basis.
Criteria for Marking (Total 50 Marks):
- Script (10 Marks)
- Dialogue (10 Marks)
- Acting (10 Marks)
- Social Message (10 Marks)
- Team Work (10 Marks)
- Round 1: Preliminary Round – All teams shall perform their respective street play
- Round 2: Finale – 3 teams shall be selected out of which the winner and runners up team shall be declared.
- Host college reserves the right to increase or reduce the number of rounds depending upon the number of registrations.
Student Coordinators: Devyani : 9359064868/ Swapnil: 8669508422