Instructions for submission of Written Assignments
1. Questions for written assignments will be displayed on the college website and also on the google
classroom of the concerned subject at 8:00 a.m. on the day of exam.
2. 4 Questions, each of 10 marks will be given, out of which students have to attempt ANY ONE
only. For ‘English’ 6 Questions of 05 Marks each will be given, out of which students have to
attempt ANY TWO.
3. Maximum word limit for the written assignments – 1000 words.
4. The assignments must be handwritten on ruled papers in legible handwriting. Assignments in
typed form may be submitted by disabled students by seeking appropriate permission from
College Examination Officer – Mr. Dnyaneshwar Kendre.
5. The scanned copy of the assignments must be clearly visible and readable.
6. Scanned pdf copy of such assignments in a single file be submitted by uploading the said file on
the google classroom. Multiple scanned images or files of the written assignments must be
avoided. After submitting the assignments on the google classroom, students must ‘TURN IN’
their assignments on the google classroom.
7. The written assignments must be submitted on the same day of the exam on or before 8p.m.
Students with disability can submit it by 12 midnight.
8. Delayed submissions will not be entertained.
Students having backlog or equivalence papers for second term subjects of BALLB – II, III, IV or LLB –
II or III or First term subjects of BALLB – I or LLB – I can appear for their backlog or equivalence
papers with regular students
Click Here for the timetable of Regular Internal Examination of B.A.LL.B. – I and LL.B. – I (FIRST TERM) and B.A.LL.B. – II, III, IV and LL.B. – II and III (SECOND TERM)