Earth Day is celebrated on the 22nd of April every year to raise awareness about various environmental issues that pose a constant threat to the earth and all life contained therein. The theme for this year’s Earth Day was “Restore our Earth.” In order to celebrate this day and pay our respect to Mother Earth, ILS Hariyali- Environmental Law Cell is organising an Essay Competition.
Theme for the Essay Competetion:
“Your ideas for restoring our Earth”.
General Rules and Guidelines:
- The Essay Competition shall be open for all students of ILS Law College.
- The last date for submission of the essay is on 24th May, 2021 (11:59 pm).
- All submissions must adhere to the theme for the competition. Submissions on related sub-themes (under the main theme) are allowed.
- All submissions must be made to email@example.com within the last date.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
- Word limit for the essay is 2000 Words (inclusive of footnotes)
- All essays should conform to the SILC format of Citation
- All essays should be original work of the author. Essays with plagiarism more than 12% shall be subject to outright disqualification.
- All essays shall be submitted in MS Word Font: Times New Roman, Line Spacing: 1.5, Alignment: justified.
- All submissions should accompany a cover letter, clearly mentioning the name, class, roll number and contact details of the participant.
- The top three participants shall be awarded with a certificate of merit.
In case of any queries, the participants are requested to send an email about the same on firstname.lastname@example.org, or to contact any of the student members or faculty co-ordinators.
Contact details of Student Co-ordinators:
Geethika Satti: 8208491122
Prerna Murarka: 9474521629