All the students of B.A. LL.B. & LL.B. courses (Except 1st B.A. LL.B. & 1st LL.B.) must take note of the following regarding attendance for the second term of the academic year 2020-21.
Attendance for the second term of the academic year 2020-21 will be recorded from 15th February 2021. Attendance for optional subjects will be recorded from
22nd February 2020.
- Due to covid-19 pandemic, as per norms of Government of Maharashtra and Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune for this academic session, the College is conducting classes in online mode.
- After the recording of the Lecture is started, the students are required to type their ‘roll number’, ‘division’ and ‘present’ in the chat box.
- For keeping a term, the students must comply with the norms prescribed by the Savitribai Phule Pune University Ordinances (Ordinance No. 68 to 73) in force for the time being.
- Students must comply with Rule 12 of Legal Education framed by the Bar Council of India under the Advocates Act, 1961, and in force for the time being. Visit –
In case a student is nominated / selected by the College to participate in the NCC Camps, Inter Collegiate or University Competitions, Sports, and other competitions, the actual number of days spent for participation in these activities will be counted towards the attendance of the student as per Ordinance 71 of the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
The student must submit application to the faculty in-charge of the concerned activity for getting such credits immediately after the activity.
Credits/Concession will not be available for any other reasons. e.g. – Volunteering for organizing activity in the College, Practice Session, Institutional Visits, In-house conferences/Training Programmes etc.
- At the end of each month, attendance of students will be communicated to them on their College email ids. If attendance recorded needs correction, application for the same must be submitted at email@example.com within three days of the email sent to the students by the College.
- If the student wishes to submit scanned Medical Certificate or Application for absence on the ground of circumstances beyond control, he/she can submit scanned copy at firstname.lastname@example.org The Medical certificate should be submitted along with the prescribed application, duly signed by the doctor with stamp, and with doctor’s registration number. To download the format of application form to be submitted along with the medical certificate, please Click Here for Medical Application Form. The application and the Medical Certificate should be submitted through student’s official college email ids to email@example.com within three days from joining the online lectures. Medical Certificate will not be accepted at a later stage.
- In case students is unable to attend a lecture because of internet/ electricity failure he/she shall communicate on the same day by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions about Timetable of Online Lectures
All the students of B.A. LL.B. & LL.B. courses (Except 1st B.A. LL.B. & 1st LL.B.) will be communicated the timetable of Online lectures along with the links to join the same on their registered email id of College.
The students must note that they should join the lecture only through the link communicated to them on their own registered email ID, failing which their attendance will not be recorded.
If the students do not receive the email of link of online lecture on their registered email id , please contact email@example.com
Date: 13 February 2021
ILS Law College, Pune