ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-22 – SECOND TERM
B.A. LL.B & LL.B.
PRACTICAL TRAINING PAPERS (BACKLOG EXAMINATIONS)
NOTICE & TIMETABLE
It is hereby notified that the backlog examinations (Viva-Voce) of Professional Ethics and Contempt of Courts Law, Alternate Dispute Resolution System, Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyance, and Moot Court Exercise and Internship, will be held on 20 July 2022. Students who intend to give the examination should take note of the following:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE STUDENTS
- The Viva- voce examination shall be conducted in the Offline mode.
- Students should carry their college I-Card with them, and they should be dressed in formal clothes.
- Students should adhere to the schedule of the viva-voce examination and must be present on the given date and time.
- Only students who have submitted their journals are permitted to give the viva. For journals, kindly contact the following:
- Professional Ethics and Contempt of Courts Law – Mr. D.P. Kendre
- Alternate Dispute Resolution System – Dr. Swatee Yogessh
- Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyance – Ms. Rajalaxmi Joshi
- Moot Court Exercise and Internship – Dr. Suvarna Nilakh
Click Here for the Timetable