Results of the April 2022 examination I B.A.LL.B. and I LL.B. (Second Semester) shall be declared on 16.12.2022 . Students are requested to collect the marksheets from the college counter.
Students may proceed to fill the exam forms after the declaration of results. Before submitting the exam forms, all students need to enroll themselves in the Academic Bank of Credits System and generate their ABC id. This id is necessary to submit the exam form.
In an effort to shift to a credit based system, the UGC has mandated that all students should be enrolled in the Academic Bank of Credits. The ABC platform will enable all students to digitally store and transfer credits earn during their academic career. For the same, students are requested to enroll themselves on the ABC Platform and get their ABC id.
The procedure to enroll yourselves is as follows:
- Visit abc.gov.in
- Click My Account>Student
- If you already have a digilocker account, sign in.
- For new user, click “Sign Up for Meri Pehchaan”
- Enter mobile number, and click “Generate OTP”. Submit the OTP and click on Verify.
- Fill all necessary details and then click on Verify.
- You will get your ABC ID. Get these details for college records.
Once enrolled, all students must fill the google form given below:
For further assistance, please refer to following tutorial: