Students of III B.A LL.B and III LL.B.. are hereby notified that the Internal (Viva) Examinations for the first term of academic year 2023-24 shall commence from October 9, 2023. The Viva-Voce examination shall be conducted in the pattern of continuous evaluation and will be conducted every Monday as per the schedule attached herewith.
Instructions for the Viva-Voce Examination
- The viva voce examinations are scheduled on every Monday of the week.
- The syllabus for the same will be declared on the preceding Tuesday, in class, by the concerned teacher. For eg. The syllabus for the viva scheduled on Oct 9, 2023 will be declared on October 4, 2023.
- The viva voce examination shall be conducted during class hours. All students must be present in class during the viva, as attendance will be given.
- Students must be dressed in formal black and white attire and must carry their ID cards with them.
- No rescheduling of viva-voce examination is allowed.
- This pattern of continuous evaluation for viva voce examination is not applicable to any optional courses and practical training papers (ADR/ Moot Court). Lectures will continue as per the timetable.
- For optional subjects, the viva will be conducted in offline mode, after lectures. The timetable shall be intimated soon. For practical training papers, the viva-voce examination will be conducted according to the university directions.
Click Here for the Viva-Voce timetable for III B.A. LL.B.
Click Here for the Viva-Voce timetable for III LL.B.