Instructions for Students for Internal Examination. LL.B. (3 years course)-Semester IV, 2018-19
- Internal Examination for II LL.B (3 year course)-Semester IV will be conducted according to the following schedule:
Date Day Subject 28.01.2019 Monday Law of Evidence 8:00am to 9:00am Labour Law 10:00am to 11:00am 29.01.2019 Tuesday Jurisprudence 8:00am to 9:00am Optional Subjects 10:00am to 11:00am
- Students must be present in the examination hall 10 minutes before the time allotted for examination. Exam halls will be notified on the day of the examination on the notice board. Latecomers will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Students are not allowed to carry mobile phones, electronic or smart gadgets, etc. in the examination hall. If any of the above gadget is found in the possession of the student, it will be confiscated and the student will be barred from appearing for the examination.
- Students should carry their college identification card (I-card) which should be shown to the college staff and to the Junior Supervisor on demand at the time of examination.
- Any kind of malpractices are strictly prohibited.
NOTE: No Lectures for II LL.B (3 YEAR COURSE) would be conducted on 28th and 29th January, 2019.