The Internal (Written) Examination of I LL.B. shall be held from 25th November – 2nd December 2023 in offline mode.
Instructions for Students :
- The duration of the exam shall be 30 min.
- Students with disabilities (specially abled candidates) will be allowed extra 10 minutes to complete their exam.
- For provision of scribe or extra time, contact the College Examination Officer.
- The students will be given 2 Questions (10 marks each), out of which they have to attempt ANY ONE question only.
- No retest of Internal (Written) Examination will be taken.
- Students should carry their college ID card with them on the day of the exam.
- Students cannot carry any smartphones/smart watches or other similar gadgets on their person during the exam.
- Bags/smartphones/smartwatches are to be kept outside the examination hall.
- Students are allowed entry in the examination hall only up to 5 minutes after the start of the exam.
Click Here for the revised Timetable.
Click Here for the Syllabus.