The Internal Exam – Viva Voce of 10 Marks of regular students of BALLB -II, III, IV and LL.B.- II, III is scheduled from 20th to 28th November, 2020. Please find below the links for the Schedule of Viva- Voce Examinations.
- Kindly refer to the schedule already uploaded on the website regarding conduct of internal exam – viva of 10 marks. The viva voce will be held as per the prescribed slot allotted to the student. The link for the detailed schedule is https://ilslaw.edu/news/internal-examination-viva-voce
- Please note this schedule is only for regular students. The viva of backlog and equivalence students will be conducted on 4th and 5th December, 2020, detailed schedule of which will be communicated soon. Viva-voce will be conducted in online mode – through GSuite Meet platform.
- Viva-voce will be conducted on the same link on which lecture of the concerned class was conducted.
- Only one student will be present in the google meet at a time.
- The students will get an invitation to join the google meet on their official (ILS) Email Id. Once they get an invitation they are required to the join the google meet immediately. The students must keep on checking their email id, as they can receive the invitation at anytime during their scheduled session timing.
- Students have to keep their videos and audio on while appearing for viva.
- Students must be dressed in formals and must carry their last year’s ID card. If ID card is not available they can carry any other Photo ID proof like Aadhar card/ Pan Card/ Driving License. They must also keep their admission fee receipt handy which can be shown, if demanded.
- The syllabi for the viva-voce examination will be the same as the syllabi for the internal written examination.