INTERNAL EXAMINATION : ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-23 : FIRST TERM
I B.A. LL.B & I LL.B. (Regular and Backlog)
II B.A. LL.B & II LL.B. (Backlog)
NOTICE & TIMETABLE
The internal exams (written) for I B.A.LL.B. and I LL.B. (Backlog and Regular) and II B.A.LL.B. and II LL.B. (Backlog) shall be held from 30 Jan 2023 – 3 Feb 2023, in offline mode. The syllabus for backlog exams is module I of the subject. The syllabus for the regular exams shall be displayed soon.
Instructions for submission of Written Assignments
- The duration of the exam shall be 30 min.
- Students with disability will be allowed 10 minutes extra to complete their exam.
- For provision of scribe or extra time, contact the college examination officer.
- The students will be given 2 Questions (10 marks each), out of which they have to attempt ANY ONE question only.
- Maximum word limit for the written assignments is 1000 words.
- No rescheduling is allowed.
- Students should carry their college ID card with them on the day of the exam.
- Students cannot carry any smartphones/smart watches on their person during the exam.
- Bags/smartphones/smartwatches are to be kept outside the examination hall.
- Students are allowed entry in the examination hall only upto five minutes after the start of the exam.
Click Here for the Timetable of I LL.B. and I B.A.LL.B.
Click Here for the Timetable of II LL.B. and II B.A.LL.B.