The Internal Examinations for the second semester of I LL.B. and BA LL.B. will be held from 20th September 2021 to 1st October 2021. The exam will consist of two parts – a written assignment and a viva-voce. Students should take note of the following:
Instructions for submission of Written Assignments
- Questions for written assignments will be displayed on the college website and also on the Google classroom of the concerned subject at 8:00 a.m. on the day of exam.
- The students will be given 4 Questions (10 marks each), out of which they have to attempt ANY ONE question only.
- Maximum word limit for the written assignments is 1000 words.
- The assignments must be handwritten on ruled papers in legible handwriting. Assignments in typed form may be submitted by disabled students by seeking appropriate permission from College Examination Officer – Mr. Dnyaneshwar Kendre.
- The scanned pdf copy of such assignments in a single file must be submitted by uploading the said file on the Google classroom. Multiple scanned images or files of the written assignments must be avoided. After submitting the assignments on the Google classroom, students must ‘TURN IN’ their assignments by clicking on the option.
- The scanned copy of the assignment must be clearly visible and readable.
- The written assignments must be submitted on the same day of the exam on or before 8 p.m. Students with disability can submit it by 12 midnight.
- Delayed submissions will not be entertained.
- Students having backlog or equivalence papers for second term subjects of LLB – I can appear for their backlog or equivalence papers with regular students.
Click Here for BA LL.B English Paper.
Click Here for LL.B. Constitutional Law Paper.
Click Here for BA LL.B. -Political Science Paper.
Click Here for LL.B. – Family Law -II Papers.
Click Here for BA LL.B. -Economics Paper.
Click Here for LL.B- Contract-II paper.
Click Here for BA LL.B. – Sociology Paper.
Click Here for LL.B.- Tort and Consumer Law Paper.
Click Here for LL.B. -Optional Papers.
Instructions for Viva-Voce
- The schedule and timetable for the viva-voce is given below. Viva-voce will be conducted in online mode – through GSuite Meet platform.
- The viva of students will be held as per time-table on the stipulated days. Viva-voce will be conducted on the same link on which lecture of the concerned class was conducted.
- Only one student will be present in the google meet at a time.
- The students will get an invitation to join the google meet on their official (ILS) Email Id. Once they get an invitation they are required to the join the google meet immediately. The students must keep on checking their email id, as they can receive the invitation at anytime during their scheduled session timing.
- Students have to keep their videos and audio on while appearing for viva.
- Students must be dressed in formals and must carry their last year’s ID card. If ID card is not available they can carry any other Photo ID proof like Aadhar card/ Pan Card/ Driving License. They must also keep their admission fee receipt handy which can be shown, if demanded.
Click Here for the Timetable of Written Assignments of I LL.B.
Click Here for the Timetable of Viva-Voce Examination of I LL.B.
Click Here for the Timetable of Written Assignments of I BA LL.B.
Click Here for the Revised Timetable of Viva-Voce Examination of I BA LL.B.