About the Workshop:
ILS Centre for Arbitration (ILSCA) in association with Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT) is organizing a two day workshop on “ADR Methods with Focus on Commercial Arbitration and Mediation”.
This Workshop will provide participants with core arbitration, mediation and negotiation skills and hands-on experience through a variety of simulations and practical role play sessions.
Highlights of the Workshop:
- Use of Arbitration-Mediation(Med-Arb) as an appropriate ADR tool in Indian and foreign jurisdictions.
- Setting and executing Arbitration and Mediation clauses in commercial contracts.
- Recent updates on mandatory Commercial Mediation in India and its impact on the courts of Law.
- Pre-Litigation Mediation and court-referred Mediation in India and abroad.
- Scope and practice of Investor-State Arbitration in India and Abroad.
- All the Law students studying in either 3 or 5 year Law course in India are eligible to attend this workshop.
- Recent Law Graduates, Professionals, and Law Enthusiasts can also be a part of the coveted Workshop.
Location: ILS Law College, Pune.
The prospective participants can register by visiting the link given below:
Certificates shall be awarded to all the participants provided they are present for all the sessions conducted on both the days.
- For ILS Students: ₹2500 plus GST(18%)
- For Non ILS Studens: ₹3500 plus GST(18%)
- For Professionals and Recent Graduates: ₹5000 plus GST(18%)
Interested Students can pay the fees by any of the following manner :-
- Demand Draft drawn in the name of “Indian Law Society Centre For Arbitration” payable at Pune.
- NEFT/RTGS .
The Bank details of ILSCA account for RTGS / NEFT are as follows:-
|Name of account||Indian Law Society Centre for Arbitration|
|Branch||Karve Road, Pune|
- Registration Starts from: 13th December, 2018
- Last Date to Register: 4th January, 2019
- Silvan Jasper; Ph: 9959597467; Email: email@example.com
- Mayur Avhad; Ph: 9420157606; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sathya Narayan, Ms. Anwita Dinkar; Ph: 020 25676866/ 020-25652072
Official Email ID (for communications, queries and requests): email@example.com
Click Here for the schedule of the workshop.