Walk-in Interview for :
- Estate Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
On 12/11/2022 starting from 10.00 am
- Estate Manager: 10 am to 12 pm
- Accounts Assistant: 12 pm to 1 pm
- Administrative Assistant: 2 pm to 4 pm
Last Date of Registration : 11/11/2022.
Indian Law Society’s Institute of Advance Legal Studies
(IALS Office in Saraswati Building)
ILS Law College Campus, Law College Road,
Erandawane, Pune – 411 004.
Salary – Negotiable, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Estate Manager Responsibilities:
- Work in coordination with the Hon Secretary and Directors of ILS.
- Supervise the functioning of the staff working in the office of the ILS Law College, Indian Law Society, Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Centre for Mental Health Law & Policy, C-HELP, and Girls’ and Boys’ hostels.
- Coordinate with supervisors of agencies (gardening and security etc.) in the allocation of work.
- Orient workers of agencies like (gardeners, watchmen, etc.) about their jobs and timelines to perform each work.
- Maintain a record of attendance of gardeners, watchmen, and other staff at the hostel, etc.
- Look after the timely renewal of Annual Maintenance Contract – e.g., Lifts, Generator, Transformer, Intercoms-Telephone Systems, CCTV, filtration plant at swimming pool, etc.
- Allot and supervise work done by electricians, plumbers, carpenters, etc., and maintain its report.
- Maintain and repair solar panels, water tanks, fountains, and water pumps, other equipment as and when needed.
- Procure electrical fittings, diesel for generator, etc., and maintain its stock and its register.
- Supervise cleanliness of the campus, toilets, dustbins, etc.
- Coordinate with garbage collector for dry waste.
- Maintenance of trees on the campus e.g., pest controlling, etc.
- Look after the maintenance of buildings e.g., removing weeds from the walls, leakages, etc.
- Supervise timely payments of Water, electricity, property tax, telephone bills, etc., and Raise grievances if required.
- Maintain the various grounds.
- Supervise the facility of parking as well as the mess and canteen, the cleanliness therein, and discipline all over the campus.
- Liaison with various departments, and agencies as required.
- To give a weekly review to Hon. Secretary Indian Law Society.
Estate Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream, property management, business administration, or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience in property management including the coordination of housekeeping, maintenance, and renovations.
- Sound knowledge of groundskeeping management and operations.
- Great leadership and project management abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and multitasking abilities.
- The ability to be on call at all times, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have and be able to drive a two-wheeler
- Good knowledge of English, Hindi, Marathi, and Computers
- Must be physically fit
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports (student attendance report or Admission Report).
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers as per requirement
- Maintain contact lists.
- Meeting with the organizing committee to discuss plans, events, and other requirements and coordinate with them.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Maintaining the documents, agreement files, employees’ filing, etc.
- Provide general support to visitors, receiving phone calls.
- Act as the point of contact for internal staff or students.
- Coordinate with other office Staff.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant, or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, scanners
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint, Advance Excel Knowledge Preferable.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Graduate in any discipline; additional qualification as an administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Good knowledge of English, Hindi, Marathi
Responsibilities for Accounting Assistant:
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity, etc
- Monthly Payroll and Salary Processing
- Monthly Working of TDS, Payments, Quarterly and annual returns for the same.
- Monthly Working of GST, Payments, and Monthly returns for the same.
- MIS Reports of various units
- Preparation of Fee details received from Students and maintaining and updating the same. Dues follow-up from students.
- Assist with the preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports
- Analyse financial information to identify discrepancies
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial data
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Compile and prepare routine reports and summaries
Qualifications for Accounting Assistant
- At a minimum, a Commerce Graduate.
- 1-3 years of relevant, hands-on accounting experience
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties
- Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines
- Must know about Tally Prime and be Comfortable with using Taxation software
- Good knowledge of English, Marathi, Hindi, and Computers