About the Tournament:
The ILS Debating Society is organizing 10th edition of the annual three day national parliamentary debate from 21st to 23rd January 2022. It follows the 3 on 3 Asians Parliamentary Debating format. It is a semi-open tournament and institutional cross teams are permitted. For the first two days, i.e. 21st and 22nd of January, preliminary rounds will be conducted and post break rounds will take place on 23rd January 2022.
The registration process will take place in 3 rounds.
- The first round of registration is from 17th November 2021 and will closes on 30th November 2021. The second round of registration will begin immediately upon closing of the first round and will end on 16th December 2021.
- The dates of the third rounds will be intimated on the Facebook page. In order to register, follow the link:
- Registration Fee for participants is INR 500/- [423.73+76.27 (18%GST)].
- After release of slots, the procedure for payment of the registration fee and the online payment link will be released. Payment must be completed by the respective colleges in the instructed time period, failure of which will lead to cancellation of slots.
Payment Instructions: Payment can be made online. The payment link will be emailed to you or the contact person from your institution (as the case may be) if your slot has been confirmed by the organising committee. Please check your email for the confirmation of the slot and the link for the Payment from the Organizing Committee. Further instructions to make payment will be emailed.
Do not make any payment without confirmation of slots from our end. Any amount paid without confirmation of the slot will be forfeited.
Note: Mail the Copy of the Payment Receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Mugdha Hedau
- Mr. Ashish Pawar
Student Coordinator’s Contact Details:
- Nauman Beig, Convener Ph: (+91) 86 98 35 1835
Official Email ID (for communications, queries and requests): email@example.com