Indian Law Society
For project with European Commission to be implemented through ILS Law College
Project Manager – 01 Post
Assistant Project Manager – 01 Post
- Graduation or post graduation in law, social work, public policy or allied disciplines
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Marathi
- Ready to travel frequently throughout the State of Maharashtra, especially in the Marathwada region.
- Prior experience in communication and advocacy
- Experience in project management, implementation and data collection
Detail Oriented, Dependable, Problem-Solver, Enterprising and Good Communicator
Communication skills, mobility, grass root level understanding
The job requires coordinating the entire project right from the stage of planning till its final conclusion. This job will give an opportunity to work for a social cause on a funded project.
Duration: 03 Years
Job Responsibilities / Work Duties:
- Planning of the project with detailed timelines.
- Developing and implementing procedures, practices and policies relating to the project.
- Designing the training modules.
- Collaborating and liasoning with different agencies for involving their participation in the project.
- Drafting and sending letters and other communication to the persons / departments / entities involved in the project.
- Preparing a detailed schedule of the training sessions and adhering to it meticulously.
- Coordinating the training sessions at the concerned locations in Marathwada region and looking after the logistics arrangements.
- Data collection, its analysis, interpretation, presentation and maintaining its record.
- Preparing and maintaining the report of the activities conducted.
- Preparing budget statements and monitoring the utilization of the financials.
- Maintaining accounts of the project with all necessary documents.
- Planning and coordinating meetings and maintaining its record.
- Complying with the norms of the funding agency.
- Supervising the staff and overseeing the operations of the project.
- Traveling to Marathwada region for project related work.
- Content creation for the project and related work
- Organizing and coordinating competitions and other activities.
Selected candidates will be called for an interview.
Application Procedure: Apply by filling the Google Form- https://forms.gle/E17UUHPsTCAtiZLF6
Apply Before: 20th February, 2023