The guidelines for online examination Oct/ Nov. 2020 Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) are as follows:
- Regular, Backlog and Repeater other than first year exams have been planned online from 2nd May 2021. Examination timetable is uploaded on college website and SPPU website.
- These exams will be conducted online with Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) for 50 marks for one-hour duration through the proctored method & on 100 percent syllabus.
- If there is any change in the schedule of these examinations, it will be published on the SPPU website (unipune.ac.in).
- Regular, backlog and repeater other than first year students will be informed about online exams through SMS and email. However, for this, the registered e-mail ID and mobile number of the students must be active.
- If the online exam is interrupted due to some technical reasons, the time lost due to technical difficulty will be compensated to the concerned student through the online process of University exam itself. The paper solved prior to the technical difficulty would be saved, and after the resolution of technical difficulty, the student may start answering where they had left due to technical error.
- In order to get complete information about the online exam, mock tests based on sample questions exam was already conducted for the students by SPPU.
- In case of any difficulty during the examination, you should contact the toll-free number 02071530202.
- Facilities will be provided to the disabled students as per the government decision. Also, 20 minutes’ compensatory time will be given to these students for the exam.
- The marks obtained by all the students in the subject will be made available within 48 hours after the examination in Student Profile System. If there is any grievance, it can be raised in next 48 hours through Student Profile System only. No complaint will be accepted later on.
- The screenshot/photo/ print of the acknowledgement of online exam completion must be safely stored by the students in their system or mobile phones.
For this exam, students should use the website sppuexam.in. Also, information about the instructions related to the exam, user manual and video is made available on the same website. Read the manual very carefully.
- Student can get his username and password from https://sps.unipune.ac.in)
- Students will be able to login only after receiving SMS/EMAIL from Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Media permissible for appearing for the online exam.
- Android phone, desktop, laptop (Windows/Linux/Mac) with working front camera as webcam.
Other important instructions.
- Please use an updated version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox only.
- Please ensure a reliable internet connection.
- Please ensure your mobile or laptop is fully charged.
- Please keep required stationery handy with you (pencil, pen, rough sheet etc.)
- Please do not take the screen shorts of the questions frequently and circulate it through social media. It is strictly prohibited, and action may be taken against you by SPPU.
- Link to user manual for online examination & demo video https://sppuexam.in/login?x=77OnEb5f1SCnO1wKYrrnqJ46W0rvH7hIrESVBS-9uDxiUeL6Y51B1ckB95sNHJIMpeHtvI3kaTVJYRHu5czDAlM7uXU
For any assistance related to examination, please send it through text massage to Mr. D.P. Kendre (College Examination Officer) on 9403606299 in the following format and avoid calling personally.
- Name of the students:
- PNR number:
- Eligibility number:
- Subject & subject code:
- Mobile number:
- Query in short: