Hearty Congratulations to all the aspirants of Law Programme!
- Admissions to the first year of Five Year Programme and Three Year Programme are granted on the basis of Maharashtra Law CET score. Please note that CET is mandatory for the admissions to the above programmes at the ILS Law College.
- Please note that entire admission process is conducted and governed by the CET Cell, Mumbai.
- Kindly visit the website of CET Cell – www.mahacet.org regularly to know about the admission process at every stage.
- Please read carefully the notifications published on the website of CET Cell .
- ILS Law College does not have seats in management quota.
- The College does not conduct any separate entrance examination. Also there is no separate registration form to be filled for admission to ILS Law College.
Please refer to www.mahacet.org for cut-off marks for B.A.LL.B. and LL.B. programmes for academic year 2022-23.