The Internal Examinations (Written) for the second semester of II B.A. LL.B. & II LL.B. will be held from 2 May 2023 to 6 May 2023. Students should take note of the following:
Instructions for submission of Written Assignments
- Disabled students will be entitled to additional 10 minutes.
- Hall numbers and seating arrangements will be intimated on the date of the exam on the notice board.
- Students must be present in the class at least 5 minutes before the exam. Entry into the exam hall is not permitted after 5 minutes from the commencement of the exam.
- Answer sheets will be provided by the college.
- Any kind of malpractices should be strictly avoided.
- Students should not carry mobile phones and other smart devices during the examination.
- Any student found in possession of mobile or any other smart devices or engaged in malpractices in the exam hall will be liable for appropriate action as per the University Rules.
- The students will be given 2 Questions (10 marks each), out of which they have to attempt ANY ONE question only.
- Maximum word limit for the answers is 1000 words.
Click Here for the Timetable of Written Assignments.
Click Here for the Syllabus.