Instructions for Students for Internal Examination
LL.B. (3 years course) – First Year – Semester I, 2018
- Students of LL.B. First Year, Sem – I should note Time-table of Internal Examination given hereunder.
- Students must be present in the examination hall 10 minutes before the time allotted for examination. Exam halls will be notified on the day of the examination on the notice board. Latecomers will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Students are not allowed to carry mobile phones, electronic or smart gadgets, etc. in the examination hall. If any of the above gadget is found in the possession of the student, it will be confiscated and the student will be barred from appearing for the examination.
- Students should carry their college identification card (I-card) which should be shown to the college staff and to the Junior Supervisor on demand at the time of examination.
- Any kind of malpractices are strictly prohibited.
|14.11.2018||Family Law I||12:30 P.M.-1:30 P.M.|
|15.11.2018||Law of Crimes||12:30 P.M.-1:30 P.M.|
|16.11.2018||Legal and Constitutional History||12:30 P.M.-1:30 P.M.|
|17.11.2018||Law of Contract I||12:30 P.M.-1:30 P.M.|
|18.11.2018||Optional Subjects||10:00A.M.-11:00 P.M.|
The result of the above Internal Examination will be displayed on 22.11.2018.