SEMESTER – I (REGULAR) AND II (BACKLOG)
ACADEMIC YEAR – 2021-22
The Ist semester examination for I B.A. LL.B. and I LL.B. is scheduled to start on 25thJune, 2022. Kindly read the below instructions carefully before attempting the Mock examination and the actual examination.
General Instructions –
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- The Medium of the Paper is English only.
- For acquainting the students with the exam interface, mock test will be made available on 22nd June, 2022 from 02:00 pm to 03:00 pm consisting of 60 questions to be attempted in one hour. Students should take the mock exam and get accustomed to the exam interface and ensure that everything works on the Smartphone/Laptop/computer used for Mock exam. It is strongly recommended that the system used for the Mock exam shall be used for the Final exam.
- Final Examination will be conducted as per the time table.
- It will also consist of 60 questions to be attempted in one hour. The exam can be attempted only on the scheduled dates and within the scheduled time frame (3 hours are given). The student should plan accordingly.
- There will be 60 questions of 1 mark each. Students can attempt all of them however, only the first 50 correct responses shall be considered for evaluation. There is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
- Availability of the hardware, software, internet, power backup, device with camera at the time of the exam is the sole responsibility of the Student and the College will not be responsible for any delay in the exam due to failure of the above-mentioned resources from the student’s side. No time extension shall be given in any case and no such calls will be entertained. Hence, students should ensure and plan accordingly the availability of the proper backup and alternate resources. The expenses incurred for making the above setup ready for the exam shall be borne by the students themselves.
- College may disqualify the student, if they
- Fails to follow the pre-examination instructions; or,
- Violates the terms and conditions of online examination or Savitribai Phule Pune University Rules; or,
- Has supplied false or incorrect or incomplete information; or,
- Is found using unfair means as per rules of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Click Here for the detailed Notice.
Click Here for the time table for I B.A.LL.B.
Click Here for the time table for I LL.B.