ILS Legal Aid Centre is planning to publish legal literacy material on various socio-legal issues. We invite students to contribute to these publications. Interested students are required to submit a write-up specimen. Students will be selected strictly on the basis of these write-ups. Prior registration is mandatory for submission of write up.
The rules for write-up submissions are as follows: –
|Who can register?||Registered Student members of ILS Legal Aid Centre|
|Registration dates||1st to 10th October 2020 up to 23:59 hrs.|
|Link for the registration||https://forms.gle/AgzKqkhH47DzsqSG7|
|Topics for submission||a. Cyber Laws (including the aspects of Cyber bullying and Cyber harassment);
b. Dowry laws;
c. Protection of Senior Citizens;
d. Right to Maternity Benefit; and
e. Right to Education.
|Deadline for submission||18th October, 2020 up to 23:59 hrs|
|Email id for Submissionfirstname.lastname@example.org|
General Guidelines for Submission: –
- The maximum word limit for the write-up submission is 500 words.
- The write-ups shall be submitted in Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
- The body of the submission shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
- The acceptance of the write-up shall be conveyed to the participant within 7 days of its submission.
- The submissions must be original, unpublished, and an outcome of the participant’s own efforts.
- Participants must acknowledge and give due reference to any source. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited, and write-ups found to be plagiarized will not be considered for the selection process by the faculty coordinators.
Selection process –
Upon receiving the drafts, the participants will be selected by the faculty coordinators on their articulation skills, language, and comprehension skills.
Note: There will be no cap as to the total number of participants and it is on the discretion of the faculty coordinators to decide number of participants for each topic.
In case of any queries, the participants may contact the Student Coordinators –
- Mihir Beradia (IV BA.LL.B.) – 9820362159
- Mrunal Pol (IV BA.LL.B.) – 9644006025
Faculty Coordinators: –
- Suvarna Nilakh – Suvarna.email@example.com
- Shweta Chandrashekhar – Shweta.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ninawari Ware – email@example.com
- Mugdha Hedau – firstname.lastname@example.org