ILS Law College is delighted to announce its first edition of ILS Tech-IP Webinar Series. In these trying times of Covid-19, the students of ILS IPR Cell and ILS Cyber Law Cell have brought to you the first “ILS Tech – IP Webinar Series” consisting of various topic covering various aspects of Intellectual Property Law and Cyber Law and the contemporary issues surrounding the same.
Topics which will be covered:-
- Covid-19 and Data Protection with specific reference to Privacy, surveillance and Aarogya Setu App
- Covid-19 vaccines and Patent Law
- Copyright and Creation of Digital Libraries
- Enforcement of IP Rights in times of Covid-19
- Blockchain and Law in India
- Trademarking of Cryptocurrencies.
Dates for Program: 8th June 2020 to 13th June 2020
Timing of Webinar: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Number of Seats: 250 (First come first serve basis)
Link for Registration: https://forms.gle/nogZ3HnpfGyvwrp67
Registration Fees: Free
Last Date of Registration: 8th June 2020.
Contact details: Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
(A) Faculty coordinators: Dr. Suvarna S Nilakh Ms. Vindhya Gupta
(B) Student coordinators:
Surabhi Smita (9833998431) Shreya Kunwar (8777295355)
Aakash Machhar (7066170499) Atharva Diwe (8451840598)
Shreyas Shetty (9049520066) Mayura Joshi (7709114738)
Ashok Pandey (9820110097)
Participants shall be provided reading material for every session.