Students of II B.A. LL.B. and II LL.B. must take note of the following regarding attendance for the First Term of academic Year 2022-2023.
Attendance for the First Term of the academic year 2022-23 will be recorded physically for II BA LL.B. & II LL.B. program from 21st November 2022.
- For keeping a term, the student must attend 75% of the lectures conducted per term, as prescribed by the University of Pune (Ordinance No. 68 to 73). The copy of the Ordinance is available in library for reference. Please visit – http://www.unipune.ac.in/pdf_files/law/Ordinance.pdf
- As per Rules for Legal Education, prescribed by the Bar Council of India under the Advocates Act, 1961, a students’ attendance for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate, must be 70% per subject per term of the lectures delivered. Students must comply with Rule 12 of Legal Education framed by the Bar Council of India under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- In case a student is nominated / selected by the College to participate in the NCC Camps, Inter Collegiate or University Competitions, Sports, and other competitions, the actual number of days spent for participation in these activities will be counted towards the attendance of the student as per Ordinance 71 of the University of Pune.
- The student must submit application to the faculty in-charge of the concerned activity for getting such credits immediately after the activity.
- Credits/Concession will not be available for any other reasons. e.g. – Volunteering for organizing activity in the College, Practice Session, Institutional Visits, In-house conferences /Training Programmes etc.
- At the end of each month attendance of students will be displayed on the Notice Board. If attendance recorded needs correction, application for the same must be submitted during 10.00 am to 1.00 pm on all working days to Kaustubh Gadgil, within three days from the display of such notice.
- If the students wish to submit Medical Certificate or Application for absence on the ground of circumstances beyond control he/she can submit it to the following authorities in their office within 3 working days on joining college.
|Year||Name of the Faculty||Timing|
|II LL.B||Dr Tejaswi Awhad||1:30 pm – 2:30 pm|
|II BA LL.B||Mr. Ashish Pawar||10:00 am– 11:15 am|
8. The Medical certificate should be submitted along with the prescribed application form (available in library). The application and the Medical Certificate should not be submitted to any other person. Medical Certificate will not be accepted at a later stage.
9. It is compulsory for all students to wear College Identity Card in the college campus and classroom.
10. Use of mobile phones in the classrooms during the lectures, seminars/ workshops and conferences is strictly prohibited.
11. Notice for optional subjects (only for II LLB) is published separately.
Click Here for the Notice of attendance of optional Subject.
Date: 18th Nov. 2022 PRINCIPAL
ILS Law College, Pune