ILS Law College invites its students in the final year (LL.B. / B.A.LL.B. / LL.M.) to apply for the post of Assistant Project Manager for a funded project of ILS Law College in association with SWISSAID cofounded by European Commission which mainly intends to address the issue of child marriage and domestic violence in Marathwada region of the State of Maharashtra.
Duration of the Post: 3 years
Pay Scale: About Rs. 40,000/- (Subject to statutory deductions)
Proficiency in spoken and written English and Marathi
Ready to travel frequently throughout the State of Maharashtra, especially in the Marathwada region.
Prior experience in communication and advocacy
Experience in project management, implementation and data collection
Detail Oriented, Dependable, Problem-Solver, Enterprising and Good Communicator
Communication skills, mobility, grass root level understanding
The job requires assisting the coordination of the entire project right from the stage of planning till its final conclusion. This job will give an opportunity to work for a social cause on a funded project.
Job Responsibilities / Work Duties:
- Assisting in planning of the project with detailed timelines.
- Assisting in developing and implementing procedures, practices and policies relating to the project.
- Assisting in designing the training modules.
- Collaborating and liasoning with different agencies for involving their participation in the project.
- Drafting and sending letters and other communication to the persons / departments / entities involved in the project.
- Preparing a detailed schedule of the training sessions and adhering to it meticulously.
- Coordinating the training sessions at the concerned locations in Marathwada region and looking after the logistics arrangements.
- Data collection, its analysis, interpretation, presentation and maintaining its record.
- Preparing and maintaining the report of the activities conducted.
- Assisting in preparing budget statements and monitoring the utilization of the financials.
- Maintaining accounts of the project with all necessary documents.
- Planning and coordinating meetings and maintaining its record.
- Complying with the norms of the funding agency.
- Traveling to Marathwada region for project related work.
- Assisting in content creation for the project and related work
- Organizing and coordinating competitions and other activities.
Interested candidates to remain present for walk in interview with required testimonials on 28th April, 2023.
Venue – Conference Hall
Time : 10.00 am onwards