Instructions for Admission Process
Instructions for Admission Process
- The admission process for LLM second Year students (Post graduate Program in Law) is Online
- The admission secured by following online process is provisional.
- Online link for admission process will open on 31st July 2020 at 11.30 am
Online link for admission process will close on 12th August 2020 till 10.00 pm
- Students are required to fill online admission form during the above mentioned period only.
- Instructions to fill the Online Admission Form :
Steps to fill the Online Admission Form-
- Click on “Admission” Tab.
- Enter PR Number (PRN) to access online Admission Form.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Upload the Photograph (size 100 kb) if not uploaded last year.
- Please verify the details you have filled.
- Online Admission Form cannot be submitted unless all the fields are filled.
- No change can be made after the submission of form.
- The following documents are to be uploaded while submitting the form :
- Scanned Copy of Last year’s Identity Card.
- Self-Attested Scanned copy of Caste Certificate and Non Creamy Layer Certificate(if applicable) in case of student belonging to Reserve Category.
- Self-Attested Scanned copy of Medical certificate in case of physically handicapped student.
- In case, the student is employed, Self-Attested Scanned copy of the Employer’s No- Objection Certificate.
- Students belonging to reserve category but do not possess Non-Creamy Layer Certificate/ Income certificate for the year 2019-20 must upload the duly filled Undertaking attached here instead of Non-Creamy Layer certificate. Click Here for the undertaking.
- In case, the student does not have identity card/ No Objection Certificate of the Employer, he must upload the undertaking attached here. Click Here for the undertaking.
- Student must fill in feedback form & submit.
- After submitting your both forms, you will get the “Success Page”.
- Complete the following two Steps:-
- Download Your Application Form and Feedback Form and save as PDF format.
- Proceed to “Pay your Fees”.
Instructions for payment of Fees:
- Payment of fees has to be made online.
Steps to be followed for making payment online-
Step I: Payment window opens – with payment modes-
- State Bank of India Internet Banking
- Other Bank’s Internet Banking
- SBI Branch Option. – Please enter Mobile Number and Date of Birth and Confirm. After Confirmation You will find the link in blue
(Select any one mode and fill in the required details according to the nature of transaction)
Debit Card option is not available.
Step II: After completion of step I, You will get success page, SBI website will be redirected to ILS Law College website with Download Fee Structure Option.
- Fee Challan is to be downloaded and saved as PDF format.
- The student will receive acknowledgement along with Roll number on their registered e-mail address.
- When college reopens for joining students, you need to take a printout of application form and fee challan & submit to College Office.
- The admission process is provisional and the admission will be confirmed only when the college re-opens & students physically join.
On-line Lectures :
- On-line lectures will be held through Google Meet as per the Time table.
- Those students who have not activated their official email id’s must get it activated.
- Students must attend on-line lectures using their official email id.
- Rules of attendance in the online lectures and Grant of term will be as per the Rules of Savitribai Phule Pune University as in force from time to time.
The admission process will close on 12th August 2020 at 10.00 p.m.
All queries regarding admissions must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the appropriate subject.
Technical queries related to payment: email@example.com
Lectures will commence from 10th August, 2020. Attendance will be calculated from 11th August 2020.