Instructions for Admission Process
- The admission process for III B.A. LL.B. and III LL.B. is Online.
- The admission secured by following online process is provisional.
Attendance defaulter students & students with Year down (GAP) seeking admission should contact Mr. Ganesh More. Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online link for admission process will open on 21st August 2023.
Online link for admission process will close on 1st September 2023.
- Students are required to fill online admission form during the above-mentioned period only.
STAGE I: TO BE COMPLETED ON UGC Website
Instructions for filling Online Anti-Ragging undertaking:
- Visit the UGC anti ragging portal at the following URL: https://www.antiragging.in/affidavit_affiliated_form.php
- Kindly fill the online Anti Ragging undertaking by providing the requisite personal and college details. AISHE Code of ILS Law College is C-41234 which is required to be mentioned in college details.
- After submitting this form, an Anti-Ragging Undertaking Reference Number will be reflected on your screen. You need to note this number since it will be required later for filling the College Admission Form.
- After filling this, you will receive an email from UGC acknowledging the submission of your online Anti-Ragging Undertaking. Forward that email to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention your Anti-Ragging undertaking reference number in your admission form.
If you have filled in the anti ragging undertaking earlier, the reference number will get auto-filled while filling the online admission form. In such case, you may use the same reference number and proceed further.
STAGE II: TO BE COMPLETED ON ILS LAW COLLEGE WEBSITE
Instructions to fill the Online Admission Form:
Steps to fill the Online Admission Form-
Please use modern browsers (Chrome, Mozilla or Edge) to fill the form.
- Access student login by clicking the link admission.ilslaw.in/student-login
- Enter your registered college email address on the ‘student login ‘page and click “Sign in with OTP” to open the online Admission Form.
- Select the admission details menu item from the left side of the student dashboard.
- In the top left there is an admission form button. Select the correct year.
- Hit the ‘Admission Form’ button to open the online admission form.
- Fill all the details appropriately.
- Please verify the details you have filled. You may edit your details by clicking on Edit button.
- Once you verify, hit the confirm button.
- On hitting the confirm button the popup will appear with the text ‘Do you really want to confirm?’
- Hit the OK button to confirm.
- After Submitting your form, you will get the “Success Page”
- Then you will be directed to thank you page. It will display the application receipt page where all details will appear.
- There will be “proceed to pay” button. Hit the button to go to the payment gateway.
- Please note that the fee is to be paid online through SBI Direct, Internet banking or Credit card. Payment using Debit Card will not be allowed and accepted.
- Contact Details :
Criteria for choosing option SCHOLARSHIP / FREESHIP:
|Less than Rs. 2,50,000/-
|Less than Rs. 1,50,000/-
|Above Rs. 2,50,000/-
|More than 1,50,000/- and less than 8,00,000/-
Instructions for payment of Fees:
Payment of fees must be made online.
Steps to be followed for making payment online-
Step I: Payment window opens – with payment modes-
- State Bank of India Internet Banking
- Other Bank’s Internet Banking
- SBI Branch Option. – Please enter Mobile Number and Date of Birth and Confirm. After Confirmation You will find the link in blue
(Select any one mode and fill in the required details according to the nature of transaction)
Debit Card option is not available.
Step II: After completion of step I, you will get success page, SBI website will be redirected to ILS Law College website with Download Fee Structure Option.
- Fee Challan is to be downloaded and saved as PDF format.
- The student will receive acknowledgement along with Roll number on their registered e-mail address.
- Your admission is subject to declaration of results of previous year examination.
Commencement of Lectures:
- Offline Lectures shall commence from 4th September 2023. Attendance shall be recorded from 4th September 2023.
- Timetable will be displayed on the website.
Step III : Submission of Admission Form in College Office after declaration of April 2023 result of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
FEE STRUCTURE 2023 – 24
Rajarshi Shahu & OBC, NT, SBC Freeship Fees
|Out Of State
III BA LLB
- Students who wish to avail of Gents’ Hostel facility, should enroll with Dr Santosh Jaybhay, Rector from 30th August 2023 onwards.
- Students who wish to avail of the Ladies’ Hostel facility, should confirm their hostel admission by following the online process through their student dashboard.