After a gap of two years, we restart the process of awarding Best Student Award in the following categories for the academic year 2022-23.
- Late Smt. Saraswati Kanetkar Best Student Award
(For the students of III LLB of the Three-Year Law Course)
- Late Shri Balwant Kulkarni Best Student Award
(For the students of V BA LLB of the Five-Year Law Course)
Students are requested to assist the faculty in the selection of the best student by filling a form giving relevant details.
- The forms are available from 6th February 2023 with Mr. Chandrakant Ghume (Chandu mama) in the library.
- Students are required to submit the duly filled form to Ms. Aparna Tatke (opposite Principal’s office) on or before Monday, 20th February 2023 between 1.30 pm to 4.00 pm.
- Shortlisted eligible Candidates will be notified by 22nd February 2023.
Aspiring Student must ensure before submitting their form:
- The student will have 75% or more attendance in the final year (each term) till 20th February 2023. No relaxation will be given on medical grounds. Credits in attendance will be considered for representing ILS Law College at approved competitions. The student should not be a defaulter in attendance in any of the preceding years.
- The student has not failed in any subject any time during the BA LLB/LLB law course in the paper(s) in which he/she has appeared.
- The student should not have a ‘ATKT’ in any semester.
- No disciplinary or similar action has been taken against the student by the Indian Law Society / College / University / any court.
Interviews will be held on 24th February 2023 (and 25th February if required). The venue and timing will be informed to the eligible students.
Nomination will be restricted to those students who submit detailed information as called for in the application.