Online Diploma In Corporate Laws – 2022
Indian Law Society, Pune announces Autonomous Diploma in Corporate laws
Programme Coordinator: Smita Sabne
Course Objective: Knowledge of laws as well as practical overview of companies.
- Fundamentals of Company Law
- Management and control of a Company
- Reconstruction and closure of a company
- Allied laws (overview), Commercial Courts Act, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code
- Significant corporate law issues in current Market scenario, Arbitration Law, Competition Law, SEBI regulations.
Eligibility: II year onwards, any graduate, professional
Duration: 17th January to 25th February 2022, 58 hours of learning
Registration: Upto 20th January 2022
Time, days: 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday
Faculty: Senior Corporate Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and Experts from Corporate Sector.
Fees: Rs. 12711.86+Rs. 2288.14/- (18% GST) = Rs. 15000/-
Examination: MCQ 100 marks (in google form)
Course Material: Will be provided
Certification: Certificate on completion of programme with 70% attendance and minimum score of 40% marks in the exam
Payment mode: Online. Only through Direct SBI, Net Banking and Credit Card.
Debit Cards payments are not acceptable.
Office Coordinator: Deepali Manjarekar (M: 9922969717, Email: email@example.com)
Please note that the recordings of the session will not be shared with the participants.
Indian Law Society