Kindly note that the Diploma in Corporate Law (online) program is postponed to the first week of January.
Course Objective: Knowledge of laws relating to companies
Eligibility : II year onwards, any graduate, professional
Duration : The dates will be announced very soon on this page.
Registration : 19th November to 20th January 2022
Time, days : 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm, Monday to Saturday
Faculty : Senior Corporate Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and
Experts from Corporate Sector.
Fees : Rs. 12711.86+Rs. 2288.14/- (18% GST) = Rs. 15000/-
- Fundamentals of Company Law
- Management and control of a Company
- Reconstruction and closure of a company
- Allied laws (overview), Commercial Courts Act, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code
- Significant corporate law issues in current Market scenario, Arbitration Law, Competition Law, SEBI regulations.
Examination: MCQ – 100 marks
Course Material: Will be provided
Certification: Certificate on completion of programme with 70% attendance and minimum score of 40% marks in the exam
Payment mode: Online.
Only through Direct SBI, Net Banking and Credit Card. Debit Cards payments are not acceptable.
Programme Coordinator: Smita Sabne : 9422504078
Office Coordinator : Deepali Manjarekar : 9922969717
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the recordings of the session will not be shared with the participants.
Indian Law Society