First term semester end examination of II to V BALLB, II to III LLB and LLM is being conducted by Savitribai Phule Pune University in Online mode from 2nd March. Kindly note the following instructions issued by the University in this regard:
- The time table of the exams is announced by the University on their web portal – unipune.ac.in
- The exam will be conducted on 100% of the syllabus.
- Examination will be of 50 Marks. Marks obtained by students in this examination will then be converted in marks out of 80 using mathematical formula.
- Examination will consist of 60 MCQ questions out of which correct 50 ones will be considered.
- Students must attempt the exam during the session time (2 hours) intimated by the University.
- Each student will get only 1 hour (60 minutes) to attempt the exam. The timer will start after the student logins. If due to some technical difficulties the exam is interrupted, the student will get only the remaining time out of 60 minutes to complete the exam. Earlier answers given will be saved by the system.
- Differently abled students will get additional 20 minutes to attempt the exam and other facilities as per Government norms.
- Facility of photocopy of the answer sheets and revaluation will not be available for this examination.
- Students will be intimated about the exam by the University through email and SMS. The registered email ids and phone numbers must be in working condition.
- While appearing for the exam students must select the correct option. Merely clicking on the text / images of the options is not enough. Students are therefore, advised to verify whether answers of all questions are properly recorded before submitting the paper.
- Complaints regarding issues faced by the students during examination can be raised within 5 days from the date of the concerned exam through unipune.ac.in login. Registering grievance for each subject separately with appropriate evidence is essential.
- Grievance can be raised on following issues:
- Not able to login, logged out and not able to login again
- Images not displayed
- Wrong question paper displayed
- Unable to submit answer papers
- Covid issue or cyclone, etc.
- Overlap with other exam
- Non availability of equivalence
- Applications received from students regarding grievances will be verified and re-examination of only those students whose grievances are found to be genuine on scrutiny will be organised. Kindly note that re-examination will not be conducted for all those students who have raised their grievances unless and until the University is satisfied about the veracity of their complaints.
- Students will be communicated about the marks obtained by them in the examination within 48 hours through the Student Profile System. Students aggrieved can raise their grievances / queries within 5 days of communication of marks through the Student Profile System only. Only the grievance / queries raised within 5 days through student profile system will be taken into consideration by the University.
In case of technical difficulties, you can contact Toll Free Number – (020) 71530202
Click Here for SPPU Circular no. 1
Click Here for SPPU Circular no. 2
ILS Law College