LEGAL AID CENTRE
Inter College Street Play Competition
Date: 25th January 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 10:00 AM
Formal acting is well and good, but it’s when things spill over to the streets that true drama happens. Be over the top, be loud, be clear – there’re people on the street watching.
Our purpose? CHANGE! REFORM! BADLAA!
“Street Plays” have been the carriers of change in our country since the very beginning. Haven’t you ever wanted to change the way our country functions? Well, it’s time to be the change you want to see!
We have just one thing to say to you- BE THE CHANGE!
* Gender Stereotypes * Climate Change & Pollution
* Malnutrition among Children * Drugs & Alcoholism
* Social Media Addiction
- Registration fee Rs.500/- (inclusive of GST) per team.
- Total number of teams 24 on first cum first serve basis.
- Any recognized educational institution may send maximum of two teams.
- Eligibility of participants: Students pursuing graduation from the recognised institution.
- No cross teams are allowed.
- Total Rounds of Competition:- 02 (Preliminary and Final)
- Each team have to choose only one of the themes.
- Composition of Team:- Minimum 06 and maximum 10 students.
- Duration o0f Street Play:-Maximum 10 minutes.
- Languages of street play can be Hindi/Marathi.
- No Props or costume or any material or travel allowances will be provided by the host Institution.
- The Competition will be conducted on a “ground” like open place.
- Use of microphones, speakers, music systems, any kind of fluids, live animals, flame, heavy objects or any other material which has a possibility of damaging the venue (any kind of coloured powder)is STRICTLY prohibited.
- Decision of Judges shall be final.
- Every team will be allotted a code upon registration and will be called out used only the code. College name shall not be disclosed at any stage. Disclosure/ indication of college identity will result in direct disqualification.
- Any use of abusive language, indecent behaviour, obscenity (at the discretion of judges) shall lead to direct disqualification.
- Last date for Registration with Team Details: 20th January 2020 by 11.59 pm.
- Winning Team : Cash Prize Rs. 5000/- and Certificate
- First Runner Up Team : Cash Prize Rs. 3000/- and Certificate
- Second Runner Up Team : Cash Prize Rs. 2,000/- and Certificate
- Certificate of Participation to all participating teams members.
Faculty Coordinators:- Dr. Suvarna S Nilakh ,Ms. Divya Mittal and Ms Madhura Sawant
For more details, contact student Co Ordinators
- Vaibhav More : 9730695959
- Ashwini Sanap : 7219339199
- Varad Kolhe : 9503453510