Post Graduate Department in Law
1st Year LLM Admissions (2 year Programme), 2022 -2024
Admissions for First Merit List
Interviews for admissions of the students in the first merit list will be conducted on 3rd October 2022 in ILS Law College, Pune.
The interview schedule is mentioned below.
- Admissions to 1st year of LL. M. are based on merit.
- We give admission in the order in which your names appear in the merit lists.
- The merit list is provisional and is based on the faith and assumption that the information and documents you submitted are true and correct. The decision of admission is subject to scrutiny at the time of interview of your original mark sheets and original documents.
- In case of any discrepancy found during physical verification of documents, the admission stands cancelled.
- Merit List given below, is, according to categories.
- Qualifying percentage in the merit list is the aggregate percentage of marks secured by the student in all semesters.
- In case of tie, the relative merit of candidates shall be resolved in the following order of preference and methodology as specified below.
- First preference shall be given to the candidate having postgraduate degree of statutory university.
- Higher percentage of marks in graduate degree of statutory university.
- Higher percentage of marks in HSC or equivalent examination.
- Higher percentage of marks in SSC or equivalent examination.
- If there are any seats vacant after completion of the admission process of students in the 1st Merit list, 2nd Merit List will be displayed.
- The student, whose name appears in the first merit list, must attend the interview to be conducted on 3rd October 2022 (Monday) according to the timetable, on the campus of ILS Law College, Pune, personally. If the student fails to attend the interview at the given time, the candidature of such student stands cancelled.
- The students must keep ready a folder containing original copies of all relevant documents in the list mentioned below.
- The application for admission must be complete in all respects along with all relevant documents. Students will not be admitted if they are not eligible under the rules and provisions applicable to admissions.
- If the student has taken admission in any other institution already and has submitted the original documents in the respective institution, such student is required to produce the fee receipt along with a letter from such institution affirming the custody of original documents of the student.
Interview Schedule on 3rd October 2022 (Monday)
|11.30 a.m.||Orientation by Principal Dr. Deepa Paturkar
Venue- Conference Hall, Saraswati Building, ILS Law College, Pune
(All students in the first merit list shall gather in the Conference Hall at 11.25 a.m.)
|11.50 a.m. to 12.05 p.m.||Report at Hall no. 16, Laxmi Building, ILS Law College, Pune|
|12.05 p.m. onwards||Interviews and payment of fees.|
If required, the interviews will be continued on 4th October 2022.
*List of documents to be produced at the time of interview
Students must bring with them all the ORIGINAL copies or relevant documents, including mark sheets for all semesters. They should bring one set of self attested photocopied documents with them for the purpose of submission with the printed admission form.
- Print out of Online Application form on ledger paper (with Application ID)
- Two passport size recent photographs
- Statement of marks of the qualifying exam (LL.B./ B.A.LL.B). Original Mark sheets of all semesters are required.
- SSC or Xth or equivalent certificate
- HSC or XIIth or equivalent certificate
- Graduation mark sheet (If applicable)
- Passing Certificate of BA LL B or LL B examination
- Transfer Certificate of the College last attended
- Migration Certificate of the University or College or Board or School attended, if it is affiliated to any university other that Savitribai Phule Pune University (If you do not have it at the time of interview, you must undertake to submit it within fifteen days from the date of admission)
- If you seek a seat in the reserved categories,
- Caste certificate and Caste validity certificate issued by competent authority
- Candidates belonging to NT, VJNT, OBC, shall produce the non-creamy layer certificate valid till 31st March, 2023. Students who do not possess valid non creamy layer certificate at the time of interview/admission will not be considered for admission.
- A valid and subsisting certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon or Competent Authority under the Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995, if you seek admission and benefits in physically handicapped category.
- Domicile certificate for students within the state of Maharashtra.
- Gap Certificate if required and if not produced with the application form, must be submitted at the time of interview.
- The student must pay the fees immediately after the interview. Last date to accept the fees is 8th October The admission will be confirmed only after payment of fees.
- Instructions for payment of Fees
- Payment of fees has to be made in an online mode immediately after the interview. The payment link will be sent to the student on the email provided by him/her in the application form.
- Candidates can pay their fees either by;
- State Bank of India Internet Banking,
- Other Bank’s Internet Banking OR
- Credit Cards
- Debit Card option is not available.
- Fee Structure
|Within Maharashtra State (Open )
(including physically handicapped category)
Reserved Category – SC/ NT/ VJNT/ST
|Outside Maharashtra State
(including physically handicapped category)
- If the student does not pay fees before 8th October 2022, he/she will be deemed to have given up the claim for admission, and we will admit the candidate next in order of merit.
- The students may refer to the Prospectus for more details about fees, payment, concessions etc.
- If there is increase in the fees during the academic year, under any rules, orders or directions given by the State Government, Savitribai Phule Pune University, the EIRA or other authorities, the student is bound to pay such fees.
Click Here for the First Merit List.
ILS Law College, Pune