The admission process for the year 2020-21 in the 1st year of Post Graduate Program (LL.M.- Part I) is now open. The link for buying the prospectus is open.
Dear Students considering the fact that the final year examination for B.ALL.B and LL.B are not so far conducted ,the last date for applying for the LL.M 1 st Year Program is extended to 30th November 2020.
The Admission process for Diploma in Taxation Law (D.T.L.) and Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare (D.L.L.& L.W.) will commence from 20th August 2020. The link for buying Prospectus is open.
Once you purchase the prospectus you would receive an email containing links for :
1. Downloading the Prospectus
2. Application Form
Please enter your Email ID properly.
The admission process for DTL Program is extended in view of the present dilemma on Examination. The last date for the conclusion of the admission process will be communicated on the website.
Please follow the following procedure for admission to D.T.L. and D.L.L. & L.W. Programmes once you buy the Prospectus –
1. Please fill the form (by buying the prospectus).
2. Attach the scanned copies of the documents (mentioned in the prospectus).
3. After successfully submission of the form take a printout of the PDF form for your record.
4. You will get a mail for payment of the fees online.
5. After payment of fees, your admission will be confirmed. You will be allotted the roll number within 3 days.
6. The class schedule to be followed (virtual/physical) will be conveyed on the website.
ILS Law College, Pune