ILS Law College, Pune presents the competition exclusively for LLM Students.
The competition is designed at the National Level, with the entire three-step process, i.e. registration, case alternatives choice and submission being online, over email.
This is an individual competition and co-authorship is not admitted. The competition is shall be hosted online.
- Case Alternative Choice:
Kindly register yourself individually by sending a mail with Full Name, College Name and Roll Number to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case, of any techincal or otherwise problem, you may also register by sending, Full Name and Roll Number, through SMS or WhatsApp message to Saranya Mishra at (+91) 7506228224.
(Please refrain from calling at first instance, since as organisers your call is valuable and we would not like to miss it)
The last date of registration is 24th January 2019. There is no registration fee.
- (a)The cases shall be disclosed only to the registered participants via email.
- (b)For the purpose of the Competition any of the alternative would have to be chosen by the participant and conveyed to the organiser via email.
- (c)The cases are primarily based on the theme of General Public Law.
- (a)Short Case Analysis of the chosen case has to be submitted by 3rd February 2019 23:59 hrs.
- (b)Word Limit for the Submission is 500-600 words.
Evaluation break up is as follows:
|1. Comprehension of the underlying essence of the case||20|
|2. Research undertaken (in terms of the precedents found) and cited in the write-up||30|
|3. Writing skills, i.e.
|10 for each sub head=50|
Prizes for the competition are sponsored by SCC Online/Eastern Book Company.