Students of IV and V B.A. LL.B.. are hereby notified that the internal examinations for the first term of academic year 2023-24 shall commence from the dates notified herewith. The internal examinations consist of a written exam and viva-voce. The written exams have been scheduled from 30 August 2023 – 2 September 2023. The viva-voce examination shall be conducted in the pattern of continuous evaluation and will be conducted every Monday starting from 21 August 2023.
Instructions for the Viva-Voce Examination
- The viva voce examinations are scheduled on every Monday of the week.
- The syllabus for the same will be declared on the preceding Tuesday, in class, by the concerned teacher. For eg. The syllabus for the viva scheduled on 21 August 2023, will be declared on 15 August 2023.
- The viva voce examination shall be conducted during class hours. All students must be present in class during the viva, as attendance will be given.
- Students must be dressed in formal black and white attire and must carry their ID cards with them.
- No rescheduling of viva-voce examination is allowed.
Special Note: Since 15 August 2023 is a holiday, the syllabus for the same shall be declared on 14 August 2023.
Students should also take note of the following:
- This pattern of continuous evaluation for viva voce examination is not applicable to any optional courses and practical training papers (ADR/ Moot Court). Lectures will continue as per the timetable.
- For optional subjects, the viva will be conducted in offline mode, after lectures. The timetable shall be intimated soon. For practical training papers, the viva-voce examination will be conducted according to the university directions.
Instructions for the Written Examination
- The syllabus for the written examination shall be displayed soon.
- The duration of the exam shall be 30 min.
- Students with disabilities will be allowed 10 minutes extra to complete their exam. For provision of scribe or extra time, an application along with a copy of the certificate of disability must be submitted to the College Examination Officer (Mr. DP Kendre).
- The students will be given 2 Questions (10 marks each), out of which they have to attempt ANY ONE question only.
- No rescheduling is allowed.
- Students should carry their college ID card with them on the day of the exam.
- Students cannot carry any smartphones/smart watches on their person during the exam.
- No extra time shall be given if students enter the exam hall late.
Exam time of Internal Examination for Optional Subjects on Saturday 2nd September has been rescheduled and shall be conducted between 8.00 am to 8: 30 am. Thereafter regular lectures shall be conducted from 9:10 am.
Click Here for the Timetable of Viva-Voce Exam – IV B.A.LL.B.
Click Here for the Timetable of Viva-Voce Exam – V B.A.LL.B.
Click Here for the Syllabus of Internal Written Exam IV & V B.A.LL.B.
Click Here for the Written Exam timetable – IV & V B.A. LL.B.