The Government of India has announced National Education Policy, 2020 to reform the school and higher education system and to make “India a global knowledge superpower”. Considering this national objective The Legal Aid Centre, ILS Law College is organizing a poster-making competition on the theme mentioned below. Interested students can participate by filling up the google form attached herewith.
New Education Policy 2020 (राष्ट्रीय शिक्षण धोरण २०२०)
Google form link for registration:
- Students are expected to prepare a poster on the above-mentioned theme. You may choose a subject associated with the theme.
- A4 size paper is to be used.
- Only registered students can submit an online entry of the poster (Duly scanned and uploaded in pdf format only, not more than 500 kb) at email@example.com on or before the deadline.
- Refrain from making any indecent/objectionable comments/remarks regarding any individual or group or class of persons, gender, sexual orientation, caste etc.
- The last date of registration is 3rd August 2023.
- Deadline for the submission of an essay is 6th August 2023.
The best poster will receive a cash prize of Rs. 1000/-.