Students are invited to participate in the “Raghavendra Phadnis Essay Writing and Case Comment Competition.” Eligible students can submit the write-ups for both the competitions, if they choose so.
All submissions must be original and not plagiarised.
Write-ups to be submitted in hard copy as well as soft copy to:
Ms. Anagha Limbale
Last Date for Submission: 1st December, 2018.
Format for the write-ups
- Typed: on A4 size paper
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Margin – 1 inch from all sides
BA.LLB I,II & LLB I
Case Comment Competition
LLB I, II & III BA.LLB III, IV & V
1. Entry for women in Religious places: Gender Equality vs. Religious freedom
2. Right to Privacy – Myth or Reality
3. Loan waiver: An Answer to Farmer Suicides?
Word Limit: Maximum 3000 words
|Theme: Any one of the following judgmentsof the Supreme Court of India
1. Joseph Shine v. UOI (2018) 2 SCC 1892. Shayara Bano v. UOI 2017 SCCR 8453. Navtej Singh Johar & ors v. UOI 2018 SC 1350
Word Limit: Maximum 2000 words