Students of III-V B.A. LL.B. and III LL.B. are hereby notified that the internal examinations for the core subjects of the first term of academic year 2022-23 shall commence from 19 September 2022. The exam will be conducted in the pattern of continuous evaluation, with the following changes:
- The viva voce examinations are scheduled on every Monday of the week, instead of Saturday, starting from 19 September.
- The syllabus for the same will be declared on the preceding Wednesday, in class, by the concerned teacher.
- Every Monday, the batch of students scheduled for viva consists of 12-13 students.
- There will be no extension of the timetable. The class will be 48 minutes long, instead of one hour.
- Written test will be taken after the end of regular teaching for this semester, and the schedule for that will be intimated later.
Students should take note of the following:
- This pattern of continuous evaluation for viva voce examination is not applicable to any optional courses and practical training papers (Professional Ethics. Moot Court).
- For optional subjects, the viva will be conducted in offline mode, after lectures. The timetable shall be intimated soon.
- Lectures for Practical training papers, optional papers and Moot court will continue as per timetable on the assessment day as well.
- The viva-voce examination will be conducted in class, during lecture hours.
- The viva of students will be held as per timetable on the stipulated days (Every Monday of the week), and every student must appear for viva as per the timetable.
- Entire class must be present during viva-voce, as attendance will be recorded.
- No rescheduling of viva-voce examination is allowed.
- Students must be dressed in formals and must carry their ID card.
Click Here for the timetable and group allocation for III B.A. LL.B.
Click Here for the timetable and group allocation for IV B.A. LL.B.
Click Here for the timetable and group allocation for V B.A. LL.B.
Click Here for the timetable and group allocation for III LL.B.