Interviews for online admissions of the students in the Third merit list will be held on 11th October 2021 on Google Meet at 3 p.m. on the following google meet link.
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/dqu-cixo-ayp
Only 9 seats are available for the admission of students to LL.M.(1st Year). We will call out the names of the students in the order of merit at the time of interview. We will stop the moment we have admitted 9 students.
Basis of admission
- Admissions to 1st year of LL.M. are based on merit.
- The admission will be provisional subject to verification of your original documents when the college commences offline.
- In case of any discrepancy found during physical verification of documents, the admission stands cancelled without any refund of fees.
- Click Here for the Third Merit List. It contains names of all remaining students in the general merit list in the order of merit after exhausting 1st and 2nd merit lists.
- In case of tie, the relative merit of candidates shall be resolved in the following order of preference and methodology as specified below.
- First preference shall be given to the candidate having postgraduate degree of statutory university.
- Higher percentage of marks in graduate degree of statutory university.
- Higher percentage of marks in HSC or equivalent examination.
- Higher percentage of marks in SSC or equivalent examination.
- The student, whose name appears in the third merit list, must attend the virtual interview to be conducted on 11th October 2021, at 3 p.m. on the google meet link provided to you. If you do not attend the interview at the given time, we will not consider you for admission.
- The students must keep ready a folder containing scanned soft copies of all relevant documents in the list mentioned below.
- The application for admission must be complete in all respects along with all relevant documents. Students will not be admitted if they are not eligible under the rules and provisions applicable to admissions.
List of documents to be kept ready at the time of interview (scanned soft copies)
- Statement of marks of the qualifying exam (LLB/ BA LL B). (Mark sheets of all semesters are required.)
- SSC or Xth or equivalent certificate.
- HSC or XII th or equivalent certificate.
- Graduation mark sheet.
- Passing Certificate of BA LL B or LL B examination.
- Transfer Certificate of the College you last attended.
- Migration Certificate of the University or College or Board or School you attended, if it is affiliated to any university other that Savitribai Phule Pune University (If you do not have it at the time of online interview, you must undertake to submit it within fifteen days from the date of admission).
- Domicile certificate for students within the state of Maharashtra.
- Gap Certificate if required and if not produced with the application form, must be uploaded at the time of interview, without which payment link will not be sent.
- Undertakings –
- Provisional admission – Click Here for undertaking
- Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate – Click Here for undertaking.
- Anti Ragging Undertakings : It is mandatory to fill up the online Anti-Ragging Undertakings.Instructions for filling Online Anti Ragging undertaking:
- Visit the UGC anti ragging portal at the following URL: https://www.antiragging.in/Site/Affidavits_Registration.aspx
- Kindly fill the online Anti Ragging undertaking by providing the requisite personal and college details. AISHE Code of ILS Law College is C-41234 which is required to be mentioned in college details.
- After submitting this form, an Anti-Ragging Undertaking Reference Number will be reflected on your screen. Note this number which will be required later for filling the College Admission Form.
- After filling this, you will receive an email from UGC acknowledging the submission of your online Anti Ragging Undertaking, forward that email to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com
- Once your admission is confirmed, you are required to pay fees before 14th October 2021, on confirmation of admission and receipt of payment link.
- Instructions for payment of Fees
- Payment of fees has to be made online after virtual interview. The payment link will be sent to you on the email provided by you in the application form.
- Candidates can pay their fees either by;
- State Bank of India Internet Banking,
- Other Bank’s Internet Banking OR
- Credit Cards
- Debit Card option is not available.
- Fee Structure
|Within Maharashtra State (Open )
(including physically handicapped category)
|Reserved Category – SC/ NT/ VJNT/ST||30,585/-|
|Outside Maharashtra State
(including physically handicapped category)
- If you do not pay fees before 14th October, 2021, you will be deemed to have given up your claim for admission, and we will admit the candidate next in order of merit.
- You may refer to the Prospectus for more details about fees, payment, concessions etc.
- If there is increase in the fees during the academic year, under any rules, orders or directions given by the State Government, Savitribai Phule Pune University, the EIRA or other authorities, the student is bound to pay such fees.