- On 11/8/2017, Competitive Examination Cell, Law College, arranged a discussion on how to prepare for competitive examinations, like UPSC, Mr. Prabhakar Narawane, a second-year LL.B. student shared his experience of preparing and taking such competitive examinations. There was a positive response from the students.
- On 18/8/2017 Mr. Siddharth Chapalgaokar, a second-year LL.B. student, gave information about various competitive examinations conducted by UPSC, their eligibility criteria, and how to crack them.
- On 1/9/2017 Mr. Ganesh Sirsat, an alumnus of ILS Law College delivered a lecture on “How to prepare for Judicial Magistrate First class (JMFC) Exam” Around 200 students attended.
- On 15/9/2017 Mr. D. P. Kendre, Assistant Professor, ILS Law College, delivered a lecture on Panchayat Raj and amendment to Gram Panchayat Election, in furtherance of the 74th constitutional amendment.
- Ten-Days Lecture Series for future Judges (JMFC) was organized by ILS Law College in collaboration with Savitribai Phule Pune University. The lecture series was held from 29/01/2018 to 08/02/2018 at ILS Law College. Students from various law colleges of Pune participated, 115 students enrolled for this course. The inaugural session delivered by Mr. Bhaskarrao Avad (Advocate). Experience faculty was invited to deliver the lecture, like Mr. Ajit Kulkarni Advocate, Dr. Nilima Bhadbhade, Mr. H.P. Deshmukh, Mr. Hrushikesh Ganu Advocate, Dr. Deepa Paturkar, Dr. Sanjay Jain and Dr. K. S. Waghmare.
On the last day, Principal Vaijayanti Joshi, awarded certificates to all participants, Dr. K. S. Waghmare and Mr. D. P. Kendre, Assistant Professors ILS Law College were Faculty Coordinators of this program.