Click Here. for Question Booklet Set A
Click Here for Answer Key A
Click Here for Results
Centre for Public Law, ILS Law College.
The First Constitutional Law Olympiad : 22 Jan 2016
Note: Last date of registration extended to 15 Jan 2016.
Click Here for Seating arrangement.
Click Here for Examination Instructions.
Commemorating the 125th birth anniversary of Dr. B.R Ambedkar, the Centre for Public Law of the ILS Law College announces the 1st Constitutional Olympiad.
The 1st Constitutional Law Olympiad encourages students to:
– engage with Constitutional Law earnestly.
– distil its major aspects and apply them creatively to address contemporary socio-legal issues.
Date and time
Friday, 22 Jan 2015, 3.00 to 4.30 pm.
Students from any discipline interested in Constitutional Law.
Laxmi Building (behind pavilion),
ILS Law College,
Law College Road (Chiplunkar Road),
1st Prize: Rs. 5000 + Citation
2nd Prize: Rs. 3000 + Citation
3rd Prize: Rs. 2000 + Citation
All participants shall receive a Participation Certificate.
- 100 Marks Multiple Choice Question Test: 100 questions to be answered in 90 minutes.
- Negative marking: 1/3rd marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
– Up-to-date text of the Indian Constitution as on 1st January 2016
– current articles
– leading case laws (judgments)
– National Working Committee Report on the Reviewing of the Constitution.
Dates: 9 Dec 2015 –
9 Jan 2016 15 Jan 2016
Fees: Rs. 351.
Mode of Payment:
Electronic Transfer. Details: Indian Bank, Deccan Gymkhana Branch A/c No: 490076558, IFSC Code IDIB000D007. Kindly mention in the remarks that this money is for participation in the Constitutional Olympiad. Participants making online payment shall also mail their details (Name, College, Class, Mobile No and Transaction Id) to email@example.com.
Cash or Demand Draft: Students can also register in person with above details in the office of Dr. Sanjay Jain, ILS Law College from 11.00 am – 3.00 pm, excluding holidays, and pay in College Office between 11 am to 1.30 pm, in Cash, or by Demand Draft drawn in the name of ‘Principal, ILS Law College’.
Any changes in the dates, rules etc will also be announced on the blog and the web-site.
For any clarifications email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
Contact student co-ordinators.
– Ankit Miglani – 72763 58720
– Jelsyna – 72767 50442
– Akrity – 95617 80236