ILS LAW COLLEGE
POLICY FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO FACULTY MEMBERS
Object of the Policy:
- To promote faculty members to undertake research activities, professional development activities, pursue professional courses and other related and allied activities by providing financial assistance to them in pursuing such activities.
Process for granting financial assistance:
- The assistance can be provided t the faculty member including librarian
- The faculty member intending to attend a conference/seminar/workshop/meeting or intending to pursue a professional course/ undertake membership of a professional body or other allied activity must submit an application addressed to the Principal of the college mentioning the details of the activity, venue, date, time/period, and financial assistance claimed
- Financial assistance can be provided with respect to membership fees, course fees, registration fees, travelling and conveyance, accommodation, Xerox expense, etc. subject to approval by Principal of the college.
- Financial assistance will be provided on submission of proper documents in proof of the expenses claimed
- Faculty member after attending the activity should submit report of the activity along with certificate of attendance and other documents like copy of paper presented.
- Principal after considering the application and documents will sanction the amount of financial assistance judiciously.
Indian Law Society,