Aims of the Forum:
ILS Law College, since its inception, has produced many stalwarts who have made their mark on various fields and have contributed to the development of India. Lately as the role of the state is increasing, there is a need of strong and efficient bureaucracy, which can, efficiently and judiciously exercise their powers. For this ILS Law College started with a ‘Competitive Exam Forum’ last year.
- Its main objective is to make available a platform, for aspirants of UPSC, MPSC, and other competitive examinations, where they can get all the help and guidance they need.
- Arranging guest lectures on various topics by eminent personalities, to impart knowledge about various pressing issues of today and current affairs useful for exam preparation.
- Providing comprehensive and quality study material and guidance for students who can’t afford coaching classes.
Ten days Orientation Programme for Judicial Magistrate First Class Examination, ILS Law College is organized Ten Day Orientation Programme for Judicial Magistrate First Class Examination in association with Board of Students Development, Savitribai Phule Pune University from 2nd February, 2019 to 15th February, 2019. The programme is aimed at grooming the students for judicial career.
The students will get an insight into important law subjects which will help students to prepare themselves for JMFC Examinations.
- On 02/02/2019, Inauguration and Session on Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 delivered by Advocate Shrikant Kanetkar.
- On 04/02/2019, Dr. Deepa Paturkar, Assistant Professor, ILS Law College, delivered lecture on Sale of Goods Act, 1930 and Indian Partnership Act, 1932.
- On 06/02/2019, Advocate Hrishikesh Ganu delivered lecture on Indian Penal Code, 1860 and Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- On 07/02/2019, Dr. Nitish Nawsagaray, Assistant Professor, ILS Law College, delivered lecture on SC/ST (Prevention of Atrocities) Act and Protection of Civil Right Act, 1955.
- On 11/02/2019, Dr. Nilima Bhadbhade, delivered lecture on the Specific Relief Act, 1963, Indian Contract Act, 1872 and also delivered lecture on how to write judgment and essay in JMFC examination.
- On 12/02/2019, Advocate Kedar Dhongade delivered lecture on The Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- On 15/02/2019, Advocate Vaishali Bhagwat delivered lecture on the Indiani Evidence Act, 1872.
On the last day, Principal Vaijayanti Joshi, awarded certificates to all participants, Dr. K. S. Waghmare, Varsha Khandagale and Anagha Limbale Assistant Professors ILS Law College were Faculty Coordinators of this programme.