Alumni Feedback Survey Reports
Total Entries= 296
1) The curriculum you studied helped you after joining the legal profession.
2) The curriculum gave you practical exposure to the subject.
3) Whether the curriculum you studied was interdisciplinary?
4) Did you find inclusion of social science subjects in law course relevant?
5) Whether the curriculum covered fundamentals of the subjects?
6) Whether the curriculum was updated regularly?
7) Do you agree that activities offered by the college beyond classroom teaching were value addition to your professional skills?
8) Did you feel the need to join specialized courses to match up your knowledge with practical demands of the profession?
9) Did you benefit from any specialized courses offered by ILS Law College, Pune?
10) Would you recommend that the college should be given liberty to lay down its own syllabus?