Employers Feedback Survey Reports 2019-20
Total Entries= 13
1) Ability to contribute to the goal of the organization
2) Planning and organization skills
4) Leadership, Team spirit and Initiative.
6) Flexibility to learn new techniques, adopt new ideas etc.
7) Ability to use workplace equipment and databases.
8) Problem solving skills.
9) Innovativeness, out of the box thinking.
11) Domain knowledge (conceptual clarity, legal acumen, drafting skills, research, updated knowledge)
12) Whether the curriculum taught to alumnus employee has imparted relevant professional skills?
13) Do you suggest any change in the present curriculum?
14) Did you notice any difference between ILS and non ILS Alumnus as your employee?
15) Would you recruit more of ILS Students?