Diploma Course in Corporate Laws
About the Course:
The course objective is to provide orientation with the basic concepts of corporate laws on the whole.
- Kinds of Business entities
- Companies Act, 2013
- Corporate Set-Up (Rights, Process for Meetings etc.)
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Merger, De-Merger, Amalgamation, Compromises And Arrangements
- M&A Documentation
- Key Regulations of SEBI
- Foreign Exchange Control Regulations
- Introduction to Corporate Taxation
- Competition Law
- Employment Laws
- Intellectual Property Laws
- Introduction to Insurance Laws
- Introduction to Bankruptcy and Insolvency Code
- Dispute Resolution
Lectures shall be delivered by senior corporate lawyers from firms like DSK Legal, Chartered Accountants and Company Secretaries. There shall also be special lectures by leading Senior Advocate/Judge
- Certification shall be issued to the student, who has:
- Attended 80% of the lectures;
- Participated in written case studies;
- Submitted technical research paper; and
- 60% correct answers in MCQ test.
ILS Law College, Pune : 411004
Admissions are open to 2nd – 5th B.A.LL.B./B.S.L., LL.B. and LL.M. students
Registration fee inclusive of study material.
Current Year ILS Student : Rs 15000/-
Others : Rs. 17000/-
Last date for registration: 1 Aug 2016
Register your names to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “Enrollment for the Diploma in Corporate Laws”
After Registration , Course ID shall be allotted to candidate and only by that seat no. the fees is payable. The last date of registration as well as payment is 1 August 2016. Register at the earliest possible, as the seats are limited to only 100.
Payment can be made online.
Step I: Select category – ‘Diploma Course in Corporate Laws’. New page will open, enter the Course ID.(Take care that CORRECT details are filled)
Step II: Click on Submit. New page opens, verify your details. This is the last opportunity to make changes or modify the details. Click Confirm only when verified carefully.
Step III: Payment window opens – with Payment modes – State Bank of India Internet Banking, Other Bank’s Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards and Cash Deposit. Select any one mode and fill in the required details according to the nature of transaction.
Details will be posted form time to time at: http://www.ilslaw.edu/
Faculty Coordinator: Mrs. Smita Sabne: email@example.com